Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||119-190m3/h||Delivery Head:||54-320m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||150mm/150mm||Working Pressure:||<4.8MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pumps DN150,
4.8MPa High Pressure Centrifugal Pumps,
190m3/H cast iron centrifugal pumps
The D series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Water Pump is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and high building, long distance water transferring.
Features and Benefits
* Greater reliability from radially split pressure casings, ensuring overall pump concentricity and rotor alignment.
* Unique throtting and pressure reduction devices, odd-level balancing device.
* Using advanced hydraulic model, independent R&D enery efficient products, Good centering of impeller and guide vane channel and efficiency will not significantly drop as balancing disc wears and rotor components move forward. No leakage of balancing water reduces loss of volume and improves pump efficiency and pump efficiency is on average 2-5% higher than normal pumps.
* Decreased maintenance costs and longer service intervals enabled by heavy-duty rotor with short bearing spans, which minimizes deflection.
* Precise hydraulic configuration made possible by the modular segmental ring diffuser design plus numerous options.
Parameters of Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump D155-30X2-10
|Flow Capacity||119-190 m3/h||Delivery Head||54-320 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN150/DN150 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 4.8 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson