Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||185-335m3/h||Delivery Head:||186-680m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||200mm/200mm||Working Pressure:||<10.2MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
Bare Shaft Centrifugal Pump 3 Stage,
Bare Shaft Centrifugal Pump 335m3/H,
DN200 3 stage water pump
Horizontal Ring Section Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump MD280-65X8 (Bare Shaft Pump)
The D series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Water Pump is a high pressure, ring sectional centrifugal pump with heavy duty, segmental wear ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump, long distance water transferring, high building water supply.
The impellers are stacked in single direction on the same pump shaft. The rotor is balanced by the specially designed balance drum device. The rotors are perfectly dynamically balanced and the maximum stages can be up to 12stages.
High operating reliability
* Axial thrust balancing by balance disc.
* Adaptation of pump casing to rotor deflection line.
Ease of service
* Easy maintenance of wear parts (bearings, seal elements, balancing devices).
* Metal-to-metal sealing of casing.
Long service life
* Avoidance of cavitation erosion inside the pump through hydraulically optimised inlet.
* Variant straight shaft design featuring increased operation safety.
Reduced energy costs
* No pre-warming of pump required.
* More than 100 impeller/diffuser combinations with optimum efficiencies possible.
|Flow Capacity||185-335 m3/h||Delivery Head||186-680 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN200/DN200 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 10.2 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson