Horizontal Ring Section Self-Balancing Multistage Centrifugal Pump ZDG12-80X7P for Hot Water
The ZDG series boiler feed pump is a Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Pump is a radially split, segmented casing, multistage pump designed with modular interstage components. These identical components can be assembled to produce pumps of varying numbers of stages, hydraulics, materials, and configurations to meet the customer's specific requirements. Its multiple suction nozzle and discharge nozzle orientations allow the DG pump to adapt to multiple piping installations and provide the piping designer with flexibility in plant layout. Multiple hydraulics for each pump size optimize efficiency across a vast range of applications. All intermediate stage components are identical which reduces spare parts inventory. These pumps are particularly well suited for hot water transferring and boiler feed applications. Civil heating supply services, booster service and other high pressure services are applications where the Type DG may be applied.
It can deliver the clean water, hot water, corrosive liquid, seal water and oil liquid by selecting different mater of flow passage parts. It is widely applied to industrial water supply and discharge, high building water supply, fire fighting applications, mining water discharge, long distance water transmit, and boiler water feeding, etc.
The multistage pump is consisted of stator, rotor, bearing, shaft seal.
1. Stator: consisted of suction casing, discharge casing and diffuser. The casing are held together by external tie rod.
2. Rotor: consist of shaft, impellers, balance disc and shaft sleeve etc.
3. Bearing parts: consisted of bearing housing, bearing and bearing cover. It's generally rolling bearing lubricated by grease.
4. Shaft seal: packing seal or mechanical seal.
||≤ 14.73 MPa
||0 - 120 ℃
||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine
||Mechanical seal / Gland packing
||Clean water or similar
|Material of Construction
||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205
We offer a variety of service activities:
* Installation & Commissioning of complete mechanical and electrical installations on turnkey basis.
* Repair & Maintenance - incidental service visits on location to breakdown repairs and maintenance on a 24-hour contract basis for products made by Sanchang or by any other manufacturer.
* Original spare parts - we provide stock control of spare parts for groups of pumps (total care maintenance). We are able to respond quickly and flexibly thanks to the availability of our own foundry.
* Training of our worldwide customers in the field of installation, operation and maintenance.
Main Parts Configuration
The pump could be applied to transfer different kinds of liquid by customized wet parts, here followed our recommendation of main configuration:
||Mechanical Seals/Gland Packing Seals