Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||360-960m3/h||Delivery Head:||20-60m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||250/200mm||Working Pressre:||<0.9MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Driven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50 /60 Hz|
Centrifugal Sea Water Pump 960m3/H,
Centrifugal Sea Water Pump 660V,
double suction centrifugal pump 960m3/H
COS Series pumps are horizontal double suction split case centrifugal stainless steel sea water pump, they are single-stage, double suction, horizontally mounted, applied for general water supply, booster service, municipal waterworks, condenser cooling, water circulation, industrial service, building service, chemical plant, power plants etc.
The split case sea water pump is the right choice for a wide range of applications with medium to high flow rates. The optimized design of the split case pump ensures high efficiency and durability.
It is specially design for corrosive liquid like the acid liquid, sea water as well as mining water with corrosiveness. All the wet parts choose stainless steel material, which ensure the working life of pumps while handling corrosieve liquids.
The environmental-friendly split case pump has low maintenance requirements and can be produced in a number of materials according to the specific application requirements. Split case sea water pumps are vailable for a wide range of flow rates and pressure heads. Available in horizontal and vertical execution and one or two-stage.
* Axially split casing – rotating element can be removed without disturbing pipework
* Exceptional hydraulic efficiencies
* Double and single entry back to back impellers reduce end thrust, increase efficiency and bearing life
* Modular design for maximum interchangeability. Multiple impeller selections
* Stainless steel impellers and shaft as standard
* Internal high efficiency coating as standard
* Cartridge mechanical seals as standard
* Double row thrust bearing
* Wide operating range and extended bearing life
* Reduced efficiency degradation
* Approved to FM and/or UL standards
* In compliance with NFPA 20
* Used in pump as turbine application
Parameters of COS200-420
|Flow Capacity||360-960 m3/h||Delivery Head||20-60 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||250/200 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 0.9 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.s2205|
General residential & industrial water supply & transferring;
Agricultural irrigation & drainage, Flood discharge & Emergency drainage;
Civil water treatment, Waterworks, Sea water desalination;
Air-conditioning, Fire-fighting facilities, High building water supply;
Oil & Gas & Chemical processing, Abrasive liquids transferring;
Power plant water circulation, Cooling tower & Hot water transferring
Mining, Boiler feeding, etc.
Contact Person: Johnson