Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||185-335m3/h||Delivery Head:||76-423m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||200mm/200mm||Working Pressure:||<6.345MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
335m3/H Multistage Water Pump,
SS304 Multistage Water Pump,
335m3/H horizontal water pump
Horizontal Ring Section Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump D280-43X4 (Bare Shaft Pump)
The D series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Water Pump is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and high building, long distance water transferring.
Horizontal, radially split, ring section pump with radial impellers, single or double flow entry, multistage. The stages are sealed against each other by O rings or by metallic sealing faces and fastened by tie bolts.
Thrust compensation by the hydraulic balancing device located at the discharge side. Balancing by disc or double piston.
The balancing device on centrifugal pumps is designed to fully or partially compensate axial thrust generated by the pump rotor. Designs incorporating a single balance drum or double drum require a thrust bearing to absorb the residual thrust.
* With symmetrically arranged impeller rotor components, axial forces generated by all levels of symmetrical impellers forces offset each other and automatic balancing of huge axial thrust within pump cavity can be realized without the balance disc structure.
* Unique throtting and pressure reduction devices, odd-level balancing device.
* Using advanced hydraulic model, independent R&D enery efficient products, Good centering of impeller and guide vane channel and efficiency will not significantly drop as balancing disc wears and rotor components move forward. No leakage of balancing water reduces loss of volume and improves pump efficiency and pump efficiency is on average 2-5% higher than normal pumps.
Packed stuffing box uncooled or cooled according to different kind of transferred liquid.
Mechanical seal also optional with uncooled, with jacket cooling, seat ring cooling, injection or circulation.
The shaft is provided with exchangeable shaft sleeve in the shaft seal area.
Suction nozzle: radially, vertically upwards or vertically downwards.
Discharge nozzle: radially, vertically upwards.
Tapping nozzle: radially, in all stage casings, in various directions, upon request.
Connection dimensions according to EN,DIN or ASME.
Direct by electric motor, turbine or combustion engine, or indirect through a gearbox, hydraulic coupling or variable speed coupling
* boosting in General Industries of chemical process
* Sewage Treatment Plant
* Marine & offshore
* Power Plant
* Sea Water Desalination
* Petrochemical processing
* Clear and lightly contaminated liquids
* Commercial water supply, High building water supply
* Mining water discharge
|Flow Capacity||185-335m3/h||Delivery Head||76-423 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN200/DN200 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 6.345 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson