Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||119-190m3/h1||Delivery Head:||54-320m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||150mm/150mm||Working Pressure:||<4.8MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-120℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
Boiler Feed Water Pump 190m3/H1,
ISO9001 Boiler Feed Water Pump,
ISO9001 multistage ring section pump
The design and arrangement of boiler feed pumps has a significant impact on overall unit availability. In determining the optimum arrangement of feed-pumping plant, the economic assessment needs to take account of capital costs, capitalised running costs, repair and maintenance costs, and the likely effects of loss of availability. Other constraints which should be considered are:
• The need to provide adequate NPSH margins, taking into account that the pumps are supplied from a direct contact heater (de-aerator), which can be subject to pressure decay following a reduction in turbine load.
• There should be at least two pumpsets capable of starting the unit. If a turbine drive is to fulfil this function, then a steam supply independent of the main boiler (i.e., an auxiliary boiler) is required.
• If two or more pumps are required to operate in parallel, then the pumpsets should be able to accommodate run-out duties following loss of an operating pump.
* Hot water circulation
* Boiler water feeding on boat
* Power Plant cooling
* Heating factory boosting
* Cooling tower water supply
Suction and discharge casings
* provide flexibility for customer piping layout.
* radial and end suction configurations are available for the suction casing.
* discharge casing is dual volute type.
* radial suction casing and discharge casing can have nozzles positioned in 90O increments to allow customer flexibility in plant layout and equipment location.
|Flow Capacity||119-190 m3/h||Delivery Head||54-320 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||150mm/150 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 4.8 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 120 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Hot water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316|
Contact Person: Johnson