Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||185-335m3/h1||Delivery Head:||76-423m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||200mm/200mm||Working Pressure:||<6.345MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-120℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
423m Head Boiler Feed Water Pump,
Boiler Feed Water Pump 335m3/H,
335m3/H Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
The design and arrangement of boiler feed pumps has a significant impact on overall unit availability. In determining the optimum arrangement of feed-pumping plant, the economic assessment needs to take account of capital costs, capitalised running costs, repair and maintenance costs, and the likely effects of loss of availability. Other constraints which should be considered are:
• The need to ensure that failure of a single pumpset does not impair the start-up of the main unit or affect output capability. Standby capacity equivalent to the largest duty pumpset is indicated with a rapid start-up capability, sufficient to prevent the loss of boiler drum level and consequent unit trip.
• The need to ensure that the plant is able to operate satisfactorily during and after a large load rejection by the turbine-generator unit. This requires that the drives for the duty pumps and their power supplies must be suitable for this operating condition. Alternatively, a suitable rapid start/ standby pumpset is necessary.
* Hot water circulation
* Boiler water feeding on boat
* Power Plant cooling
* Heating factory boosting
* Cooling tower water supply
Suction and discharge casings
* provide flexibility for customer piping layout.
* radial and end suction configurations are available for the suction casing.
* discharge casing is dual volute type.
* radial suction casing and discharge casing can have nozzles positioned in 90O increments to allow customer flexibility in plant layout and equipment location.
|Flow Capacity||185-335 m3/h||Delivery Head||76-423 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||200mm/200 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 6.345 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 120 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Hot water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316|
Contact Person: Johnson