Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||800-1450m3/h||Delivery Head:||170-230m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||300/250mm||Working Pressre:||<3.5MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Driven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50 /60 Hz|
SS304 Horizontal Split Casing Centrifugal Pump,
1450m3/H Horizontal Split Casing Centrifugal Pump,
SS304 Centrifugal Motor Pump
Double Suction Horizontal Split Case Centrifugal Pump COS250-800 (800-1450m3/h @ 170-230m)
COS Series pumps are double suction horizontal split case centrifugal pump, they are single-stage, double suction, horizontally mounted, applied for general water supply, booster service, municipal waterworks, condenser cooling, water circulation, industrial service, building service, chemical plant, power plants etc.
1. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
2. The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimizing vibration and providing quiet operation.
3. The pump also offers high efficiency throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump working life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
4. The split case pump is available with a liquid cooled sleeve bearing which promotes longer life and reduces maintenance.
The Sanchang’ split case pump is the right choice for a wide range of applications. This pump configuration exceeds the characteristics of two smaller single suction pumps or one larger single suction pump, offering superior performance in terms of efficiency, maintenance and footprint.
The optimized design of the split case pump ensures high efficiency and durability. The split case pump has low maintenance requirements and can be produced in a number of materials according to the specific application requirements. It is available in both horizontal and vertical configurations, which enables a great deal of installation flexibility. Split case pumps are available for a wide range of flow rates and pressure heads.
System design and performance are usually dependent on the availability and configuration of suitable pumps. At Sanchang Pump, we can modify our pump designs to meet the requirements of each individual system. This results in the best overall system performance for a specific application.
Our customers benefit from:
• Reduced energy consumption
• Less environmental impact
• Low operating costs
• Extended service life and durability
• Low vibration and noise levels
• Upgrading of existing pumps
• Low footprint
Parameters of COS250-800
|Flow Capacity||800-1450 m3/h||Delivery Head||170-230 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||300/250 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 3.5 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.s2205|
General residential & industrial water supply & transferring;
Agricultural irrigation & drainage, Flood discharge & Emergency drainage;
Civil water treatment, Waterworks, Sea water desalination;
Air-conditioning, Fire-fighting facilities, High building water supply;
Oil & Gas & Chemical processing, Abrasive liquids transferring;
Power plant water circulation, Cooling tower & Hot water transferring
Mining, Boiler feeding, etc.
Contact Person: Johnson