Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||30-55m3/h||Delivery Head:||92-666m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||80mm/80mm||Working Pressure:||<9.99MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-120 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
666m Hot Water Centrifugal Pump,
Ring Section Hot Water Centrifugal Pump,
666m hot water boiler pump
The DG series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Hot Water Circulation Pump is a radially split, segmented casing, multistage pump designed with modular interstage components.
It is specially designed for hot water and boiler feeding projects. Industrial boiler feed water pumps, for example on board a marine vessel, in a large industrial factory or power plant, are fed either fresh water or steam by a high pressure boiler feed pump. As the water or steam is fed round a system, they are sometimes referred to as boiler circulation pumps. Multiple impellers are used in series to generate the high pressures necessary to feed the boiler.
Boiler feedwater pumps transport water into boilers using high pressure. Thus, a boiler feed pump is built to handle extremely high water pressure to deliver the feedwater into the boiler system. Generally, a boiler feed pump can handle the pressure of up to 100 bar. In most cases, there is a required pressure for the purpose of your boiler’s operation. It is essential that your chosen boiler feed pump can handle that requirement.
* High efficiency, low NPSH impellers to match customer needs are used for all stages, providing modularity, top efficiency and ideal suction performance.
* Double volute a last stage reduces the radial thrust and increases overall efficiency.
* Replaceable stationary PEEK wear parts used to increase efficiency and reduce main-tenance.
* Product lubricated bearing at both DE and NDE to make the pump compact, reliable and easy to maintain.
* Balance disc at NDE as balancing device ensures optimum efficiency.
* Radial suction flange allows accessibility to mechanical seal and product lubricated bearing at DE without disassembling the pip-ing.
* Flanges can be installed side or top position as per customer convenience, ensuring typically side-side orientation.
* Integrated single mechanical seal with flushing from first stage.
|Flow Capacity||30-55m3/h||Delivery Head||92-666m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||80mm/80mm||Working Pressure||≤ 9.99 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 120 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Hot water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson