Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||100-185m3/h||Delivery Head:||118-684m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||150mm/150mm||Working Pressure:||<10.26MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
D Series Multistage Boiler Feed Pump,
Multistage Boiler Feed Pump 185m3/H,
185m3/H horizontal multi stage pump
Horizontal Ring Section Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump D155-67X6
The D series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Water Pump is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and high building, long distance water transferring.
Features and Benefits
* Greater reliability from radially split pressure casings, ensuring overall pump concentricity and rotor alignment.
* Improved service life and tolerance to changing conditions due to precision-cast diffusers that equalize radial loads and increase bearing, wear ring and seal life.
* Decreased maintenance costs and longer service intervals enabled by heavy-duty rotor with short bearing spans, which minimizes deflection.
* Precise hydraulic configuration made possible by the modular segmental ring diffuser design plus numerous options.
Top of its class efficiency to ensure lowest specific power consumption per produced cubic meter of water.
Different hydraulics can be fitted in the same pump frame, allowing flexibility and modularity and allowing future retrofitting.
All parts typically subject to maintenance (both DE & NDE bearings, balancing disc, mechanical seal) are accessible and can be replaced on site, without removal of suction and discharge piping.
Involute Balance Drum
* provides axial thrust balance.
* insures rotor stability.
* prevents bearing failure from excessive thrust loading.
* small clearance minimizes leakage and improves efficiency.
* dual step surface protects against seizing or galling.
* accessible and removable from the discharge side of the pump.
Suction and discharge casings
* provide flexibility for customer piping layout.
* radial and end suction configurations are available for the suction casing.
* discharge casing is dual volute type.
* housings on the radial suction pump are identical on both ends.
* made of high strength cast ductile iron and finned for additional cooling.
* cooling fan for additional thrust bearing cooling on the 5” and 6” sizes.
* bearing housings are configured to accept bearing temperature detectors and vibration instrumentation.
Parameters of Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump D155-30X2-10
|Flow Capacity||100-185 m3/h||Delivery Head||118-684 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN150/DN150 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 10.26 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson