Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||119-190m3/h||Delivery Head:||54-320m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||150mm/150mm||Working Pressure:||<4.8MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-120℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
190m3/H Multistage Water Pump,
119m3/H Multistage Water Pump,
190m3/H multi stage centrifugal pumps
* With symmetrically arranged impeller rotor components, axial forces generated by all levels of symmetrical impellers forces offset each other and automatic balancing of huge axial thrust within pump cavity can be realized without the balance disc structure.
* Unique throtting and pressure reduction devices, odd-level balancing device.
* Using advanced hydraulic model, independent R&D enery efficient products, Good centering of impeller and guide vane channel and efficiency will not significantly drop as balancing disc wears and rotor components move forward. No leakage of balancing water reduces loss of volume and improves pump efficiency and pump efficiency is on average 2-5% higher than normal pumps.
* By canceling easy-failing balancing disc, pump reliability is greatly improved, maintenance frequency and maintenance cost are reduced.
* Boosting in General Industries of chemical process
* Boiler water feeding
* Food & beverage
* Sewage Treatment Plant
* Power Plant
* Sea Water Desalination
* Clear and lightly contaminated liquids
* Commercial water supply, High building water supply
* Mining water discharge
* Supper long distance water transferring
|Flow Capacity||119-190m3/h||Delivery Head||54-320 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||150mm/150 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 4.8MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 120 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson