Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||185-335m3/h1||Delivery Head:||76-423m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||200mm/200mm||Working Pressure:||<6.345MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-120℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
Cast Steel Industrial Hot Water Pump,
Industrial Hot Water Pump 423m,
multistage ring section pump 76m
Horizontal Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Hot Water Circulation Pump DG280-43X8
The design and arrangement of Horizontal Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Hot Water Circulation Pump has a significant impact on overall unit availability. In determining the optimum arrangement of feed-pumping plant, the economic assessment needs to take account of capital costs, capitalised running costs, repair and maintenance costs, and the likely effects of loss of availability. Other constraints which should be considered are:
• The need to ensure that failure of a single pumpset does not impair the start-up of the main unit or affect output capability. Standby capacity equivalent to the largest duty pumpset is indicated with a rapid start-up capability, sufficient to prevent the loss of boiler drum level and consequent unit trip.
• The provision of sufficient pumping capacity to meet flow requirements under all operational circumstances. It is normal practice to include a flow margin to accommodate additional demand by the turbine above its design rating during transient flow disturbances. A margin on pump generated head is also appropriate to cover for deterioration resulting from internal wear during periods between overhaul.
* Hot water circulation
* Boiler water feeding on boat
* Power plant cooling
* Heating factory boosting
* Cooling tower water supply
Suction and discharge casings
* provide flexibility for customer piping layout.
* radial and end suction configurations are available for the suction casing.
* discharge casing is dual volute type.
* radial suction casing and discharge casing can have nozzles positioned in 90O increments to allow customer flexibility in plant layout and equipment location.
|Flow Capacity||185-335 m3/h||Delivery Head||76-423 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||200mm/200 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 6.345 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 120 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Hot water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316|
Contact Person: Johnson