Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||15-28m3/h||Delivery Head:||144-618m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||80mm/80mm||Working Pressure:||<9.27MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
460V Multistage Ring Section Pump,
Multistage Ring Section Pump 28m3/H,
440V Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump
The D series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Water Pump is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and high building, long distance water transferring.
The pump could be applied to mining water handling by using wear-resistant material for the wet parts. Every mine faces unique source water and process water challenges, typically related to intake, quality, restricted access or effluent management. Sanchang tailors water and mining solutions to your location, with pumps and systems for transport and pressure boosting, reliable dewatering, mining water treatment and quality monitoring.
High operating reliability
* Axial thrust balancing by balance disc.
* Adaptation of pump casing to rotor deflection line.
Ease of service
* Easy maintenance of wear parts (bearings, seal elements, balancing devices).
* Metal-to-metal sealing of casing.
Long service life
* Avoidance of cavitation erosion inside the pump through hydraulically optimised inlet.
* Variant straight shaft design featuring increased operation safety.
* Non-API and API 610 latest edition (BB4) constructions available
* Modular design for various number of stages
* “Blind” stages for future upgrades available
* Low NPSH first stage design is available
* Single or double mechanical seals
Parameters of Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump D25-50X3-12
|Flow Capacity||15-28 m3/h||Delivery Head||144-618 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN80/DN80 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 3.45 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson