Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Capacity:||7.5-15m3/h||Delivery Head:||93-648m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.:||50mm/50mm||Working Pressure:||<9.72MPa|
|Liquid Temperature:||0-80 ℃||Application:||Clean Water, Sewage, Hot Water, Corrosive Liquid, Mining Water|
|Material:||Cast Iron, Cast Steel, S.S304, S.S316, Duplex S.S2205||Dirven By:||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Gland Packing/Mechanical Seal||Frequency:||50/60Hz|
12.5m3/H Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump,
Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump 50mm,
12.5m3/H multi stage impeller pump
Horizontal Ring Section Multistage Centrifugal Stainless Steel Water Pump DF12-50X4
The DF series Multistage Ring Section Centrifugal Stainless Steel Water Pump is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and high building, long distance water transferring.
Horizontal, radially split, ring section pump with radial impellers, single or double flow entry, multistage. The stages are sealed against each other by O rings or by metallic sealing faces and fastened by tie bolts.
High operating reliability
* Axial thrust balancing by balance disc.
* Adaptation of pump casing to rotor deflection line.
Features and Benefits
* Improved service life and tolerance to changing conditions due to precision-cast diffusers that equalize radial loads and increase bearing, wear ring and seal life.
* Precise hydraulic configuration made possible by the modular segmental ring diffuser design plus numerous options.
* Replaceable stationary PEEK wear parts used to increase efficiency and reduce main-tenance.
* Radial suction flange allows accessibility to mechanical seal and product lubricated bearing at DE without disassembling the pip-ing.
* Flanges can be installed side or top position as per customer convenience, ensuring typically side-side orientation.
Optional Service activities
* Installation & Commissioning of complete mechanical and electrical installations on turnkey basis.
* Upgrades - with our engineering capabilities we can execute pump modifications to customer specifications of pump designs of most manufactures.
* Inspection on site on an incidental or periodic basis.
* Training of our worldwide customers in the field of installation, operation and maintenance.
|Flow Capacity||7.5-15 m3/h||Delivery Head||93-648 m|
|Inlet/Outlet Dia.||DN50/DN50 mm||Working Pressure||≤ 9.72 MPa|
|Liquid Temperature||0 - 80 ℃||Driven By||Electric Motor / Diesel Engine|
|Seal Type||Mechanical seal / Gland packing||Liquid||Clean water or similar|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron / Cast Steel / S.S304 / S.S316 / Duplex S.S2205|
Contact Person: Johnson